Sunday, January 6, 2013

Season 3 Nocturne Jungle Guide


First, I would like to apologize for the lack of posts during the Christmas and New Years season. However, I have managed to create my first guide. The experience has proven to be much more exhausting and difficult than I have first imagined. I have worked in the past three weeks on testing and writing my Season 3 Nocturne guide. Although I still feel like Nocturne is a strong jungler, I do not feel that he was as strong as I first predicted. Furthermore, support junglers still hold a serious majority in the Season 3 jungle meta. Regardless, I still hold onto my previous opinion that he is one of the strongest carry junglers out there at the moment.

I hope everyone had an amazing Christmas and wish you all a successful Season 3 in the New Year!

Please enjoy my guide over at  Solomid Guides.

No comments:

Post a Comment